Golden Paddle Auction Rules
With each Golden Paddle raffle ticket, you are entered into a drawing to win the (virtual) Golden Paddle!
What is the Golden Paddle? The paddle comes preloaded with $2,500 to use for ANY of the auction packages. You can even compete for something grander than you had planned, all while supporting Access Institute.
The drawing will take place the date before the online event (Friday, November 6th) and the winner will receive their (virtual) Golden Paddle right before the live auction begins!
Auction items will ALSO be available to view and start bidding one week prior to event. If an early bidder subsequently wins the Golden Paddle, the value will be applied to the single item of winner’s choice.
- Winners will be randomly chosen and notified via text/phone just prior the start of the event and announced live.
- To win, you must attend the “Virtual Spectrum” event on Saturday, November 7th, 2020 to apply the Golden Paddle credit towards your choice of item.
- $2,500 credit valid only toward purchase of ONE Live Auction Lot
- No Monetary Value given if unused.
- $2,500 credit is not tax deductible and will reduce the tax deductibility of the auction lot where applicable.
- $2,500 credit is not transferable.
- $250 Raffle Ticket cost is not tax deductible
Access Institute is an independent, grassroots community mental health clinic that provides high-quality services to individuals and families with the greatest need and the least access. Every year, we provide over 13,000 hours of care to over 700 people. We do not rely on any federal government funding. We provide services to children, families, and teachers at seven public elementary schools in San Francisco as well as elders at the Bayview Hunters Point Adult Day Health Center. We train the next generation of mental health professionals through a model that values human complexity and promotes sustained growth.
In March, we faced our biggest challenge yet as we were ordered to shelter-in-place due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We quickly adjusted our services to provide remote care to our patients. Our school community have been the most impacted by the unique challenges that COVID-19 has imposed. These students and families need our help now more than ever.
Thank you to our generous supporters!
Access Institute is an independent, grass-roots organization that provides high-quality mental health services to those with the greatest need and least access. Every year, Access Institute provides over 13,000 hours of mental health services to more than 700 people.